I have been running my personal styling business for over six years now, and prior to this I worked as a full time personal shopper and fashion advisor for a highly regarded British department store. The skills and experience I’ve gained through this, equip me perfectly to discover, update and develop your personal style so that you look good, feel great and are armed with the knowledge you need to continue to evolve your own style.
Experience has taught me to treat each client as an individual and that to truly find your style you need to have the freedom to experiment and not be pigeonholed as a pre-assigned season or style type. Your image should reflect your unique personality, individuality and lifestyle, and I will work with you to discover and develop this together.
My philosophy is simple:
- Build a hard working versatile collection of clothes that mix and match to the maximum, creating that all important capsule wardrobe
- Shop your closet before you hit the shops – asses and use what you already have before adding to it
- Quality and versatility are more important than quantity – Invest your hard earned money into pieces that will work equally as hard to earn their place in your closet
- Treat each client as an individual and don't label them a pre assigned season or type
- Remain independent from the stores and brands - I work for my clients, not the retailers
- Build and retain extensive retail knowledge and understanding, this is crucial for successful personal styling
- Image is an evolution - it needs to happen at a pace which is comfortable for my clients
If you want to discuss how I can help you then give me a call or drop me an email, I’d love to help you!